2018 - Annual Meeting & Dinner
Join us as we celebrate FABAs 50th anniversary this year at our Annual Meeting and Member Dinner! The slate of officers will be voted on for the 2019 Board of Directors. We will be giving out the MVP Spike awards for both April & October Membership Drives, as well as NAHB Spike Pins.
We will have guest speaker, Brooke Collins, who speak about the following:
2019 Home Trends and Buyer Preferences; The Science to Selling More Homes
Developed from cutting-edge research, this fast-paced, visually stimulating program will provide an in-depth exploration into home trends and buyer preferences that enables builders to increase absorption rates and maximize ROI. The proprietary “science" behind the innovative research to Sell More Homes includes both a macro and micro view of:
- Generational Preferences
- Design Strategies
- Key Color Palettes by Generation
- Fit & Finishes
- Spaces Redefined
- Smart Home Technologies
- Incorporating the latest TRENDS is essential in selling more homes; Attendees will come away learning how to create retail environments that act as a “silent salesperson,” keeping the buyer engaged.
- Attendees will learn key design principals ensuring a connection with TARGETED BUYERS demonstrating effective merchandising practices targeted at the different generations.
- Attendees will learn how designing through color triggers an emotional connection – We will share our research and our exclusive color palettes targeted to buyer demographics, not personal taste.
- Attendees will learn the most up-to-the-minute trends in fit and finishes, space evolution, and smart home technologies and how infusing them into the model home will increase the Perceived Value.