Join us for Focus Fridays at FABA for our FANTASY FOOTBALL MEMBERSHIP DRIVE!
“FABA Fantasy Membership League”
“Is it Football or is it FABA?”
Join us for our 2020 Fall Membership Drive. Membership is the heart of our association. Now is when we need you. Building is essential, and so is your local builders association. There are still issues surrounding our industry. Your voice is needed to join us. We need your help to bring in new members to the association!
CHECK OUT THE DRIVE INCENTIVES…
New Builder Member = 3 points
New Member = 2 points
Renew Member = 1 point
New Member Incentives:
Sponsor in our weekly Blueprint
$100 FABA Bucks- Good on anything FABA
Prizes for Recruiters:
· Per Point: $15 FABA Bucks
· Player of the Week (Most points each week/”Quarter” Mon-Sun):
$100 FABA Bucks or $25 Restaurant Gift Card
· League MVP (Top recruiter by Nov 13th):
$250 FABA Bucks or $100 Restaurant Gift Card
· Winning Builder Team (must have at least 15 points – ends Nov 13th):
$1,000 FABA Bucks & Banner at FABA
· Builder will get double points towards FABA “Builder of the Year”
· NAHB double Spike points for month of October (to recruiter not team)
· Top VA recruiter wins stay at “Greenbrier June 2021” for HBAV
· Builders: NAHB Top recruiter “Signature Kitchen Suite Experience Trip”
Please join us for the “FABA Fantasy Membership Drive” to remember!
Builders: (Team Owners)
Just like in fantasy football – team owners draft team players – watching for associate who are recruiting and earning points and drafting them to your team. Drafting: Reach out to Associates, start a conversation, ask for points!
Associates: (Team Players)
As you recruit members to FABA points are earned. You may accumulate points in order to be drafted. Reach out to builders, start a conversation, be drafted! Players are a free-agents.
· A team is created when a builder gets a point (renew or new member)
· Associates are drafted to a team when they have points
· Associates can be drafted by multiple builder team owners
· Builders can see on Facebook as well as Blueprint what players are eligible to be drafted.
· FABA will be posting on Facebook group so that players can see their team stats in the league.
· Staff will provide list to help with recruitment -provided upon request
· FABA Focus Fridays are the four Fridays of the drive, join us at FABA office
· FABA will email each current Spike their member list past, present and prospects to help players earn points.
· Trade partner lists are useful to Builders to earn points for their team
· FABA will email resources needed to help players recruit
· Sooner a builder has a point the sooner he can draft players (with points)
· The league commissioner (Maria) will keep track of team points
· Associate can share points with multiple builders
· Spikes – as always – stay with recruiter, not the teams
Membership Drive Training on October 14, 2020 at 10:30am
Reagan/Izzy from NAHB joins the membership committee meeting.
“Fantasy FABA - Drive Kickoff”
“Hut… Hut….... FABA”