''Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work'' – Thomas Edison
As a financial advisor, Scott helps his clients to protect the things they care about the most, including family, assets, income, and life goals, while simultaneously helping clients to grow and prosper their personal net worth and portfolio.
As a Retirement Income Certified Professional, Scott is passionate about helping those within 10 years of retirement to make wise choices when it comes to the complexities of:
- social security
- defined contribution plans (such as 401k, 403b, 457, TSP)
- defined benefit plans (such as company pensions or FERS)
- long-term or custodial care plans
- housing options and opportunities
- estate and legacy planning
- and more...